Featured in The National Post, CBC & CTV – Around The Sea rotating house, rental suites, & tours (ATS) is the world’s first rotating house with luxury condo rental suites and is located in North Rustico on Prince Edward Island, Canada. Overlooking PEI’s National Park Beach, the 5000 sq ft, two story home (plus 3000 sq ft basement available for tours) has four 625 sq ft condo rental suites on the main level and because the entire house rotates slowly throughout the day, every suite gets an ocean view! Each stay includes a complimentary welcome basket of local PEI food & treats to eat in your kitchen, on your 50’ deck while enjoying the sun, or take to the beach via the private path.
Dates of Operation:
Special Features of Suites and Condos:
- Master bedroom with king bed
- Optional Queen wall bed in living room
- Living room with sofa bed
- En-suite bathroom
- Full kitchen with kitchen bar
- 50’ deck, BBQ, A/C & heat
- COMPLIMENTARY WiFi & Cable TV
- COMPLIMENTARY private access directly to the National Park Beach
- COMPLIMENTARY Provincial Park Pass to access any provincial park in PEI (Must be returned at the end of your stay)
- COMPLIMENTARY tours of the rotating house @ 4PM Sunday, Tuesday, & Thursday (Peak Season Only)
- COMPLIMENTARY welcome basket with local food, drinks & treats
Participants, staff, and directors of the PEICP and CCA highly recommend Steve Arnold and his company Around the Sea Rotating House for tours of Prince Edward Island. Their time management, scheduling of stops and choice of places to visit was great. They were very professional and respectful. All participants enjoyed the variety of things to see and do throughout the day. We continue to get raving reviews from participants about the tour. Steve and his staff have set the bar fairly high for the next city hosting the CCA Semi-Annual meetings and tour. We couldn’t be prouder!
Executive Director PEI Cattle Producers