Meetings & Conventions PEI offer a number of free services available to those wanting to host a meeting on PEI. We help put together competitive packages based on clients needs, adding to it the unique coastal, culinary, culture and golf experiences of PEI.
As an extension of our industry members, we’re here to help make planning easier by providing a large range of services of our members and helpful advice to ensure your next meeting or convention on PEI is a memorable one.
- Assistance with bid proposals
- Site Inspections
- Availability search
- Gather proposals for accommodations and meeting space
- Assistance with all supplementary services such as off-site functions and transportation; entertainment, delegate gifts
- Companion program ideas
- Meeting Planner’s Guide
- Promotional videos
- Delegate engagement strategy
- Information on potential funding programs and opportunities
Did you know:
50% of meetings held on PEI are generated by Islanders?
The meetings business generates an average of $20 Million per year to our economy? Meetings held on Prince Edward Island traditionally have more accompanying persons and a 10-15% higher delegate registration than other destinations in Canada.
To learn more about how we can help you with your next meeting, contact Margaret Wilton at 902.368.3688, toll free at 855.368.3688 or email@example.com.
Other complimentary programs: