Cameleon Productions; Creative and innovative solutions for event and entertainment production, management, consulting and partnerships.
Cameleon Productions is a full-service event and entertainment production company based out of Charlottetown, PEI and servicing clients across Canada. We offer A to Z production services including event conception, development, execution and evaluation – always on budget and always on time! We specialize in music industry events, and also à la carte services such as Production & Stage Management, Entertainment Programming, Artist Relations & Logistics. Cameleon also offers Artist Development services including creation of marketing tools, bios, career planning, showcase and funding proposals, tour support and logistics.
Products & Services:
- Event Planning and Production
- Entertainment Programming
- Emerging Artist Support
- Project Management, Support & Consulting
- À la carte services including stage management, budget consultations, show flows, supplier liaison and onsite coordination
We have over twelve years of experience producing award-winning, world-class events. From black-tie dinners to barnyard barbecues, we’ve done it all, and we look forward to bringing fun & flair to your events!
Cameleon operates using four diamond principles to ensure a successful product and a lasting impression every time:
- Client Satisfaction
- Health & Safety
Some Past & Current Clients:
- PEI Festival of Small Halls
- East Coast Music Awards, Festival & Conference
- Folk Music Canada
- Atlantic Canada House (Vancouver Olympics)
- The Royal Event (Prince William & Kate Middleton visit PEI)
- Anne & Gilbert – The Musical
- Atlantic Presenters Association
- New Glasgow Riverfront Jubilee
- Congrès mondial acadien 2019
- e=mc2 events
- PEI 2014 Celebration Zone (Canada 150)