Welcome to Canna Island. Our mission is to extend our hospitality network to elevate cannabis experiences across Atlantic Canada. Canna Island will tell unique brand stories through retail sales, infused food & beverage development, medical patient support and tourism product development including Atlantic Canada’s first recreational cannabis event.
OUR HOSPITALITY NETWORK INCLUDES:
- 13 top-rated restaurants across Halifax, Charlottetown, St. John and Fredericton.
- 2 international-award winning boutique hotels.
- The largest independent craft brewery in Atlantic Canada with a distribution network across Canada.
- Event production including the Cavendish Beach Music Festival – Atlantic Canada’s biggest music festival 10 years running.
- Leading culinary innovation at Canada’s Smartest Kitchen.
- 800 staff positioned throughout Atlantic Canada.
- Network of experienced leaders in business scaling and product development.
Projects We’re Cultivating:
1. PRODUCT SALES AND BROKERAGE
Canna Island has deep experience in selling age-restricted, beverage alcohol products both to the public and to Provincial Government-run crown corporations.
In addition, we own and operate many retail sites throughout Eastern Canada and know what makes retail successful. Contact us to be your sales team in Atlantic Canada.
2. BEVERAGE AND EDIBLES
With our partnership with a world-class brewery, PEI Brewing Company and with Health Canada approved licensed producers, we will develop deliciously infused beverages and edibles for recreational retail. Reach out to us to discuss infused beverage and edible development and sales.
3. MEDICAL CLINIC, & EDUCATION
Ask us about our plans for a unique medical clinic with patient education and support lead by Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Alfred Morais.