Lena Webster, owner of Lena Webster Events, is an accomplished events manager with extensive experience in managing local, national and international events, including trade shows, corporate planning for business meetings, government meetings, and convention services. Lena has extensive Experience in managing local, national and international events, municipal, provincial and not-for-profit fundraising events, trade show, conventions, corporate planning for business meetings, government meetings, convention services, and fairs and exhibits. Also experienced in providing communications products including news releases, speeches, and event scenarios.
In addition, Lena has many years experience as a fundraiser including chairing nationally and provincially, the Government of Canada Workplace Charitable Campaign and increasing the Charlottetown Veterans Affairs Canada Campaign from a low of $45,000 to a high of $185,000. She was fundraising chair of the PEI Division of the Canadian Cancer Society and was responsible for the Dream Drive Lottery which was a major fundraiser coordinated with the opening of the Confederation Bridge.
- Fundraising Chair for the PEI Division of the Canadian Cancer Society
- Special Events Chair for the PEI Division of the Canadian Cancer Society
- Secretary/Treasurer for the PEI Ballet Association
- Volunteer with Association for Community Living, Special Olympics, Girl Guides, Kidney Foundation, Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Former member of Toastmasters
- Campaign Lead for Veterans Affairs Canada and all Federal Departments on PEI
- Board Member, Canadian Paraplegic Association
- Member of National Employment Equity Committee for Veterans Affairs Canada
- PEI Business Women’s Association
- Charlottetown Chamber of Commerce
- Meetings and Conventions PEI
- Public Service Award of Excellence for Rededication of Vimy Monument Event in France
- Queen’s Jubilee Medal
Event Services Available:
- Corporate events
- Trade Shows
- Receptions, dinners, entertainment
- Media Events
- Golf Tournaments
- Logistics for events
- On-site event management
- Personal Concierge services including travel itineraries, dinner bookings, theatre tickets, and other specialized events.