Culinary Walking Tour of Charlottetown
If your group has foodies or history buffs, they’ll love the Taste the Town culinary walking tour; a leisurely three-hour stroll through historic downtown Charlottetown.
An Experience PEI guide will tell them all about our capital city and the role it played in the development of our Nation. They’ll also learn about the positive effects food and food production have had to the development of the Prince Edward Island economy and their taste buds will be tantalized at each stop along the way.
Tastings include a variety of locally sourced seafood, craft beers and other Island products. And don’t worry, there’s always an opportunity to take some treasures away to remember us by!
- Locally-made Kombucha or freshly roasted coffee;
- A glass of the Island’s best beer;
- Hot, steamy Island blue mussels;
- Unforgettably delicious lobster roll;
- Freshly shucked Island oysters;
- Island fries and free hugs!