Reel Media Photography – Creative. Award-Winning. Artistic. Imaginative. Professional.
Berni Wood is a Prince Edward Island-based professional photographer experienced in corporate, commercial and event photography, and whose imagination and artistic style capture the true spirit of her subjects and leaves a lasting memory, like none other.
Berni gets to know her clients, makes them feel at ease, gets a good sense of who they are, and what they are looking for; all before she turns on the camera! This, combined with technical skill and expertise, is all part of “getting it right”.
Reel Media Studio provides a variety of services including:
- Photo restoration
- Video production
- Website creation
She is the current Chair of Professional Photographers of Canada (Atlantic), and a member of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, Greater Charlottetown Area Chamber of Commerce, Rotary International and Forum for International Trade Training.
She is the owner of Reel Media Studio, a boutique studio specializing in professional photography, commercial video production, and website design. She is also the owner of Berni Wood & Associates, a management consultant company. Along with being a Professional Photographer, she is a FITT Certified International Trade Professional.
Why Choose an Accreditated Professional Photographer?
Professional Photographers of Canada’s accreditation process recognizes photographers who have reached a national accepted standard of proficiency and knowledge in photographic arts. Achieved by submitting samples of photography to a PPOC Board of Review, this peer-reviewed program challenges candidates to demonstrate their capability of delivering exceptional quality photography in a chosen category.
As a specialist in their chosen field, a PPOC Accredited professional photographer has the proven experience, knowledge and equipment to provide you with a quality product in their area of expertise.
A Professional Photographer:
- Adheres to a stringent code of ethics and standards
- Constantly upgrades his/her skills through education seminars, conventions and print show competitions
- Observes the highest standard of honesty in all transactions
- Produces photographs of quality equal or superior to the samples he/she displays
- Applies his/her best efforts towards providing the best possible photographic services
- Maintains co-operation with fellow professional photographers by sharing knowledge to achieve and maintain the highest standard of quality
- Performs to a high standard of conduct in accordance with the code of ethics