Worth Training and Compliance Training Offerings – Workshops and Presentations
Passionate about seeing people succeed, Ann delivers solutions to Organizations through providing strategic support in planning and training in topics of high relevance focused on growth, development and effectiveness.
As a conference speaker, session facilitator, strategic planner and workshop leader, presentation TOPICS include amongst others:
- • Leadership Think Tank: What’s in Your Tank? Evolving leadership excellence
• Productivity, Positivity and Success: Motivating Your Team
• Respect in the Workplace
• Evolving the Culture Within
• Balancing a Life: It’s in our Nature. Enhancing Organizational Performance Inspiration from the Great Outdoors
- Forest Wellness Guided Walks (wether it’s for a team-building or team-bonding excursion, a retreat, or simply an experience out of the workplace, your company, or group will surely benefit from a forest wellness experience).
A variety of leadership, planning and culture building activities with organizations including:
• The Summerside Chamber of Commerce
• Marriott Corporation
• Murphy Hospitality Group
• The City of Charlottetown SERF Committee
• Dyne Holdings
• Charlottetown Area Chamber of Commerce
• Central Development Corporation
• PEI Bag Company
• Robinson Group of Companies
What some recent clients are saying…….
“Ann Worth from Worth Consulting Group helped me to plan, organize, and execute a staff team building and goal setting day. She was able to make the process easy and made sure that nothing was overlooked or forgotten. During the session, Ann was able to encourage participation from everyone involved lead us through a structured but fun day. The positive feedback from everyone that attended was abundant and now we are thinking about this becoming an annual event. Great work Ann!”
Aaron Hansen, Director of Operations, Charlottetown Area Development Corporation
“Ann facilitated a professional development session for our Chamber team in 2020. With a focus on enhancing productivity and team culture, we thoroughly enjoyed the session packed with positive energy, helpful tips and resources to help us show up to be our best selves at work.” Great session Ann!
Angela Smith, Office Manager and Board Liaison, Charlottetown Area Chamber of Commerce